Booster Pump & Controller CP.PU.ALL
Pedrollo PKm60 Booster Pump
- 1x Pedrollo OEM Booster pump
- 1x Pedrollo OEM Pump Flow Controller
- 1x 1" Female x 1" Female Connector for the Flow Controller
- 2x 1" Male to 3/4" Male Reducer Fitting for standard 3/4" Water Hose Threaded Connections
- Motor bracket in aluminium incorporating patented brass insert.
- Pump body electrostatically powder coated internally and externally with epoxy powder and polymerization at high temperature for increased resistance to rust.
- Improved impeller location - NEWpatented splined coupling system for locating the impeller on the shaft giving quieter operation and improved durability.
- Improved efficiency motor - A new concept in electrical motors with reduced operating temperature (-20°C) that improves the operating life and better efficiency for reduced energy consumption.
- More compact design - Smaller footprint with enhanced performance
- Improved powder coating painted system - more resistant to aggressive environments - up to four times better than previous version.
PKm60 Range of performance
Flow rate up to 40 l/min (2.4 m3/h)
Head up to 40m
Manometric suction lift up to 8 m
Liquid temperature from -10°C to +60°C
Environment temperature up to +40°C
PUMP BODY: cast iron, with threaded ports ISO 228/1
MOTOR BRACKET (patent nº IT1289150): aluminium with brass insert; reduces starting difficulties due to seizure of the impeller after long periods of inactivity
IMPELLER: brass type with radial peripheral vanes.
MOTOR SHAFT: Shaft diameter: Ø 12mm - material: stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4104
MECHANICAL SEAL: stationary ring: ceramic - rotational ring: graphite - elastomer: NBR
ELECTRIC MOTOR: Monophase 230vAC - 50Hz with thermal overload protector built in to the winding
INSULATION: class F
PROTECTION: IP 44
REGISTERED MODEL nº009875394
PKm60® is a REGISTERED TRADE MARK