Gas Solenoid Valve 1/2" Class A EN161 CP.SV.15C
- Gas Solenoid Valves are used for safety and control of gas for shut-off in gas feed pipes
- Suitable for various gasses, including Natural gas, Propane and LPG
- ¼” Inlet and outlet plugs suitable for CPI switch, pressure gauge, connection to proving and interlock systems
OPERATION AND INSTALLATION
- Two-way, normally-closed – energise to open.
- Rapid opening.
- Mounting direct on pipeline more or less 90 degrees (max) from the vertical axis.
- Opening time <1 second.
- Closing time <1 second.
- Max number of operations : 20 per minute.
- ¼” Inlet and outlet plugs.
- Incorporated AISI 303 steel mesh filter.
- Cable entry gland PG11 Live, Neutral, Earth.
- Protection to IP54
- NBR based seal with a strong resistance to hydrocarbons (UNI 4916-74).
- Bodies and flanges in diecast aluminium.
- AISI 302 steel pressure spring.
- Chromate Fe 37 steel armature.
- Ambient temperature -15°C to 60°C.
- Coil temperature about 70°C
STANDARDS AND APPROVALS
- Class “A” BS EN161:2002 Approved.
- British Gas & European Standards.
- 90/396/EEC - 73/23/EEC - 89/336/EEC .
- Certificate CE EC-87/07/009.
- Supply voltage 230V (+10%-15%) 50-60Hz.
- 24 Vac also available upon request.
- Coils to Class F, 360° rotation, suitable for permanent excitation